MadeInOklahoma.com makes every attempt to insure only reputable Oklahoma Owned and Operated businesses participate in our directory listing and deals program. We however, assume or make no warranty about the legal status, merchantibility, or validation of any member, deal or service found on our website. If a listing can be proven fraudulent or is found deceptive in nature, it can and will be removed without ANY refund of membership fees. It is highly recommended that consumers still perform due-diligence before dealing with any business member or Deal found on MadeInOklahoma.com including verification of current State Licenses if applicable, Liability or General Umbrella Insurance, Better Business Buereu Rating among others. If you question the validity of a Member Listing or Deal on MadeInOklahoma.com please contact us immediately to open a dispute case.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We will never sell your information to a third party. We may receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use this information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, to bring you special offers that may be of interest to you and to contact you.
Sharing and Disclosure
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1. we wish to inform You of special offers or notices;
2. we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MadeInOklahoma.com to provide a product or service to you (unless we notify you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
4. we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
5. we find that your actions on our websites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
Last updated: March 2018